Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I get buffered earnings from Nuffnang?

Since my previous post titled "A Short Story of Nuffnang & Me", some people commented and even buzzed me on YM asking me how do I get buffered earnings, how do I get a total of 5 buffered earnings at a time. So, I hope this time it helps....

Actually, we are just the same. I used to not know how to get Buffered Earnings(BE) until I studied a little by myself and got a little advice from darkbatman . For those who have known this, please correct me if I'm wrong. And do add up if I miss any.. I know this would be incomplete. I'm just sharing what I know.. This is not a "how to" or tips, get it?

1. Glitterati Member
Everyone knows this. Glitterati Members of Nuffnang are Exclusive members. You have to be a Glitterati member to get BE. To be one, you must have at least 20 unique visitors daily and you must not put any other ads unit(other than Nuffnang) on your blog. Easy!

2. Traffic
To rise up your opportunity of getting BE, you must have good traffics running into your blog. Why? Advertisers would not want to advertise their advertisement on blogs which have only few visitors daily, am I right? I do not know how much visitors you must have daily. But I get 300-500 visitors daily. I know it wasn't that great,... :(

3. Nuffnang Survey
Okay this is what darkbatman taught me. I have not known about this until he told me. Nuffnang survey affects your chance of getting buffered earnings, and the effect is big. Try to answer the survey carefully because advertisers will look into the survey and will choose the most appropriate. To have more buffered earnings, blogs should have various type of posts. In short, mix! Try not to stick into one genre only. For newbies, You can answer the survey by logging into nuffnang and go to Blog Manager.

4. Blog Content
What about it? Always keep your blog active by updating it frequently. However, try to update with good quality content. Active and good content would attract advertisers, and visitors too, logically.

So that's it. Simple yet useful, to me. Hope this helps though. Got anything to add up or share? Or to be correct? Feel free to comment.

16 comments:

Azreen said...

nice

Azreen said...

thnx 4 sharing...:)

Azreen said...

suda follow blog :)

Azreen said...

i believe Alexa rank will contribute abit maybe?

I have around 15 to 20 unique visitors for my blog but I do now running 4 buffered earnings..my Alexa rank is just 1.02mil...i believe the higher u get..the more chances u'll get?

it's a very grey area i think..hmm..am wondering too...

I have a post showing my buffered earnings and unique visitors

Azreen said...

hippocreep, yeah I believe you're right. but I'm not really good about that.. would u mind to share about alexa rank here? thanks!

Azreen said...

thanks tuk tips ni...akan cuba praktik...

Azreen said...

versi malay tadak ka? hehe..apa2 pn thanks ya =]

Azreen said...

good sharing...
sis dlu dpt first BE masa berINNITY..
tapi skrg alhamdulillah, ade je kempen... :)

Azreen said...

BE come to papa..

Mesti ikut ini tutorial.

cutebabygirl said...

thanx 4 de info!
sgt berguna! :)

JynRoarings said...

up traffic tu yg pyh.. i only hv 100++ visitor only in day

fiqasaleh said...

i didnt knw abt this after i read one of blogger entry..
i notice that my member status change to glitterati.. but i dont knw what its mean..
and im not sure how this nuffnang work out..
then i gatal put others ads on my blog.. when i read how to get BE and why some earning become low at others blog.. so i check on my nuffnang..ek?? its change to ordinary(non-executive) member.. so i read abt this at nuffnang..OMG its becoz of i put other ads .. :Dngeeee... padan muka..

tiefazatie said...

tq azreen..me done all u said above..but like im said..mybe bkn rezeki ifa lg kot..hihi..neway thanx yaa!

Muhammad Firdaus said...

 nice post :) thx 4 helping

Sophia said...

How do you get so much readers? 

Chen Momo said...

I'm a new blogger and thanks for the useful info! =D

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails