Friday, May 21, 2010

Phase 2 Finalised.

at last, I've updated the UPU thingy for phase 2. I have no idea whether my choice is right and going to get me a bright future.. But I believe that there are no dead ends in life.. no matter what, there's always a path to success, right?? haha...


Pilihan 1 * - HK08 KEJURUTERAAN MEKANIKAL
Pilihan 2 * - HK20 KEJURUTERAAN KOMPUTER
Pilihan 3 * - HK02 KEJURUTERAAN ELEKTRIK & ELEKTRONIK
Pilihan 4 * - HK01 KEJURUTERAAN AWAM
Pilihan 5 - HC00 KEJURUTERAAN PERISIAN
Pilihan 6 - HK03 KEJURUTERAAN KIMIA
Pilihan 7 - HS09 MATEMATIK DENGAN KOMPUTER GRAFIK
Pilihan 8 - HS22 FIZIK DENGAN ELEKTRONIK



Any suggestions or advices people? Let it out!

1 comment:

Raksasa Kecik said...

If I were u.i'll choose opt.1 or 4..haha

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails