Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toy Story 3 Movie Review

 "The Breakout Comedy of The Summer" - that is so true!

Today as planned, My friends, my sister and I went to watch Toy Story 3 at 2pm. Finally, it's a dream come true! Why? Coz I've been waiting for Toy Story 3 since they release the second movie. That was like ages..! Okay, enough with that. Let's move on to the movie review :-)

 Cheap huh? cause it's not 3-D. but still enjoyable!
 The toys & my good friend, Jobby. haha


Toy Story 3 Synopsis
Woody, Buzz, and the rest of their toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college. Although at first excited by their new surroundings, and the seemingly friendly toys who also live at the centre, it isn't long before they become determined to return home- a resolution shared by Andy, who begins to realise that his toys always have a place in his heart. (credits to www.imdb.com)

Personal Review
I've been following Toy story 1 and 2 since I was small. And, I've watched the movies not once, but over and over again. I've never get bored of it! Great salutation to PIXAR!

   What about the 3rd movie? 3 words.ANOTHER DESERVING HIT! The 3rd movie makes a great Toy Story Trilogy! I love how they arrange the story, and I love how they fit in alot of comedic parts and not forgetting the sad part. hehe. I wouldn't mind saying that this is the best Toy Story yet. The story is extremely clever smart! I've been smiling and laughing throughout the whole movie! Did not stop smiling :-) not even a minute~! I'm sure the same goes to everyone in the cinema hall..hehe

    New characters were introduced in Toy Story 3 such as Lotso(a purple bear who smells like strawberries!), Big Baby(looks cute but nasty!), and more! The new characters are funny too! I'm trying my best not to give out spoilers cause I want you to watch it yourself!

    The best part, which is my favourite scene, was the time when Buzz Lightyear turned into spanish mode. He speaks spanish, which I found it to be super funny and interesting! hahaha.. hmm, the ending is very sad, whereby Andy have to pass his toys to a girl named bonnie, as he is going for College. Hey, that sounds just like me.. except not with the toys. LOL. That ending almost make me cry~ If I were to watch alone, I might be crying on that scene! (nasib baik laa dgn kawan...kena control macho!)
 
   Overall, I don't see any weakness on this awesome movie! The movie was beautifully animated, close perfection of storyline, and lovable characters! What can I say? There is truly no reason to dislike this movie! AGREE?

*sorry for the spoilers above!*

Personal Rating :
Storyline : 4.5/5
Animation : 5/5
Humor : 5/5

Overall, i'm giving the movie a whole of 5 out of 5!!
Sorry if i'm a little carried away, I just love Toy Story since, FOREVER.
To all kids, teenagers, and especially Toy Story fans, You guys should really watch this awesome film!

18 comments:

Azreen said...

omg! kena tgk ni ;P

Azreen said...

yup!!
sy da d/load b4 showing..
hehehe~ :P

Azreen said...

i agreed with you man... The movie arrangement totally awesome.. 4 thumbs up to PIXAR (termasuk kaki).. i've been waiting for 10 years for the Toy Story 3 release.. (if im not mistaken) even im turn to 20 this year..

Azreen said...

download?? alaa.. gi la tgk kt cinema.. x mhl pun.. hentikan cetak rompak! hahaha blagak la azreen ni... mcm x pnh download movie. haha

Azreen said...

mana lagi best? toy story 3 atau shrek forever after?

Azreen said...

waaaaaaaaaaa nak tengok!

Azreen said...

nak gi tgk juga tp blom kesempatan.. tiket free dr nuffnang ade blom guna.. weekend gi kot.. huhuhu

Azreen said...

wow cam best, adakah sehebat toy story yg terdahulu?mesti pi tgk nih aha..

Azreen said...

thx 4 the review.i look forward to watch it,as me too is a big fan of toy story.but for d time being still can't fix time for it. huhuhu~love WOODY!!!

Azreen said...

matt, bukan sehebat toy story dahulu... tapi LEBIH HEBAT! confirmed! hehe

Azreen said...

TOY STORY 3!

Azreen said...

bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baca this review buat i rasa macam nak pergi tengok Toy Story 3 right this instance!

Azreen said...

wahh..high rating..this movie mesti best kalau macam tu..

Azreen said...

you should really go and watch! terutamanya kalau sudah tgk Toy story 1 n 2, 3rd ni MESTI tgk... huhuhu I wanna watch it again!

Azreen said...

huhu~ minat giler citer ni... x berkesempatan lg nk tgok!!

Azreen said...

yes friend! the comedy part is awesome!!

Azreen said...

cry, cry...this movie so sad :'(

alex & alexa Baby toys said...

The movie was really superb. Toy story 3 does not just attract kids, it truly is a film that stocks that family time that we all demand. In my view, no one provides that better than Disney and Pixar.

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails